Friday, August 13, 2010

The boys got their wisdome teeth pulled. It was a quiet ride home.
I also did a BQ quilt with the Route 66 fabric. Who knows what I will do with them. Add them to the pile.




I even got a couple of schnibbles done.



The boys wanted to do something for Corey Dalley who has been the scout district leader and Stake Young Mens Pres. I put together this quilt with the Boy Scout fabric.




Foursey Onesy pattern by Shirley Baptist of Scrap Apple. It went together quick. It was one of my projects when my mom and I got to sew in her nice cool basement





I'm discombolulated. Pix are duplicating and I can't fix it!! Anyway here is the rest of my posting from before. Quilts I got bound on our trip to Montana.







1 comment:

  1. I love the boy scout quilt. That is awesome. I haven't ever seen those fabrics before. Love it.

    ReplyDelete