Monday, January 11, 2010

Busy Season!















I guess it's time to catch up on things. My sis says all I write about is my quilting, so I told her that that is a lot of my life. I've been so busy for so long it's nice to do what I want. But I do love spending time with the hubby and two boys left at home. They are in the band at school and marched in the veterans day parade.




I got this in the mail in November. My partner from the Mini Fall quilt swap sent it to me. I loved it. and it looked great on my coffee table.







Christmas quilts were finished for the grandkids. A couple of them got monster quilts, while the oldest got the baseball quilt made from the BQ pattern. Love it. Easy and fast to put together. I made scrapbooks from the notebook cover pattern on Moda Bakeshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment